Chennai Champs is an International Montessori house that accommodates children between the age of 6 months and 6 years in the T.Mont (Playgroup), Mont 1 (Pre –K.G), Mont 2 (LKG), Mont 3 (UKG).
The Physical, Emotional, Intellectual, Social, and Cultural requirements of the new millennium child are met through scientifically based well-structured curriculum.Chennai Champs follows the AMI (Association Montessori International), the original system of Montessori, to impact holistic development through the most natural and appropriate approach .
Qualified and Montessori trained faculty (AMI) with wide exposure to the nature and needs of early childhood and the principles of Montessori, facilitate creative construction of knowledge & skills in children with parental spirit.
What sets us apart?
- ‘MULTIPLE EXPOSURE, NO PRESSURE’
- Free from teacher/adult domination
- Development of rich spoken English
- Prepared environment based on scientific principles for natural
growth and development
- Exposure to global standards of ‘Grace and Courtesy’ and harmonious
- Behaviour training strategies incorporated in the curriculum